Improve your food photography skills overnight with a personalized food photography coaching session! You’ll learn practical tips and steps you can take to immediately enhance your food photography.
Are you a new food blogger frustrated with the technical skills of food photography?
Are you an experienced food photographer attempting to master a specific skill, or simply in need of a fresh pair of eyes on your work?
Do you feel like you’re missing that “something special” in your food photography? Are you trying to explore new trends, or push your photography to the next level?
No matter your experience or skill level, every photographer needs some coaching from time-to-time to learn or improve a skill, master a new technique, or push through a creative block. That’s where Cameron comes in.
As both a working commercial food photographer and the content manager for a premium stock photography agency, Cameron reviews hundreds of photos each day. He knows the techniques, trends, and practices of food photography like a boss (because, well…he is).
He’s coached dozens of photographers at all experience levels, and is a passionate advocate for mentorship and continuing education. And he’d love to share his knowledge, as well as a few corny dad jokes, with you (yes…YOU!).
How Cameron Can Help You
- An introduction, in practical terms, to the basics of food photography techniques and skills
- The art of composition and cropping in-camera, or via post production in Lightroom or Photoshop
- Mastering natural light photography
- The basics, or advanced techniques, of artificial lighting
- Basic, intermediate, or advanced editing in Lightroom and Photoshop
- Something else entirely, tailored to your specific needs
What a Food Photography Coaching Session Looks Like
A session lasts 60 minutes and takes place using Skype or Google Hangouts. We’ll ask you to fill out a simple questionnaire and to send us your top 12 food photos via dropbox in advance of the session.
Cameron will review your materials in advance, and come to the session prepared to give a 20-minute critique of your portfolio. He’ll then spend 30 minutes reviewing steps you can take right now to enhance your food photography or push your creativity to the next step.
The last portion of the session will be dedicated to answering any additional questions you might have. He’ll then follow-up with a summary of the portfolio review and the specific, concrete steps you can apply to your photography practice immediately.
- Professional portfolio review of 12 images
- One-hour private consultation with Cameron via Skype or drop-box
- A written follow-up and checklist of immediate, actionable tips and steps
Session Fees and Fine Print
The fee for a one-hour food photography coaching session is $99 and we accept payments via Paypal. The session fee must be received in advance. You must be at least 18 years old, or have signed parental consent to participate.