MEXICAN CAULIFLOWER RICE
1. Put cauliflower florets into the bowl of a food processor.
2. Pulse until florets are processed into "rice".
3. Saute diced white onion with jalapeno and garlic.
4. Add tomato paste, cumin, paprika, and salt.
5. Work the tomato paste and seasonings into the onion mix.
6. Add the rice cauliflower and cook until it's dry and "fluffy". Then add chopped cilantro.
7. Stir in the cilantro and lime juice. Taste for seasoning and adjust as needed.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ FIVE STAR RATINGS!
"I have now made this three times and I’m OBSESSED. It’s the best whole30 recipe using cauliflower rice that I’ve ever found."
"Best Mexican caulirice recipe I’ve tried so far! Very flavorful, quick and easy!!"