BLOOD ORANGE BOURBON SOUR
1. Juice fresh blood oranges and add to a cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Add bourbon - we like Elijah Craig Small Batch or Bulleit Boubon.
3. Add simply syrup, lemon juice, and lime juice.
4. Mix it up! Stir until condensation forms on the outside of the shaker.
5. Pour into a rocks glass over ice.
"LOVE! Easy to make. Its the adult version of sour candy" "This thing is addictive." "I just made this cocktail for the first time, and I really enjoyed it. The balance of bourbon and citrus works quite well–no one flavor is overpowering..."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ FIVE STAR RATINGS!